Tuesday 17 November 2015

I live in a wonderful place called Kashmir. You probably haven't heard of it. It is a small and disputed country. One of the beautiful places there is tolpede. There it has many beautiful hills and the fog and rain there is so enjoyable because it is so calm and peaceful. It is a national protected park and it is very respected. I can tell that it is respected because there is not litter there and the people there always co-operate with each other. I just love to go there and lay down and enjoy the breeze. There is another place called banjosa and it is known for its flowing lake. There is boating aloud at that lake and there are also a lot of fun rides there. There is also a bridge that lets you go across the lake. To add a little fun water goes through the bridge. These are the most beautiful,calm,peaceful places that I know.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard of Kashmir, but I don't know a lot about it! I couldn't find the park that you mentioned, but I found pictures of a few others, and they look quite scenic.

    Corrections:
    There is boating allowed at that lake...

    Also, you can capitalize the names of national parks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw some pictures, Kashmir looks like wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete