Tuesday 17 November 2015

One of my favorite shows is the news. For me its very interesting because it tells me and gives me good information about what is happening all over the world or Canada. I don't really think it is funny because it tells you about crimes and tragedies that happen all over the world. It is really interesting because there are lots of big crimes going on world wide. The last update that i have heard g 20 conefrence held in turkey. When ever I hear news like this I get very interested and want to keep on watching and learn more. I don't really think that lots of people really watch the news but people who like to learn new interesting things should watch the news. Sometimes I don't really like to watch the news because it doesn't ever give me enough information so I always have to look online and learn a little more about that specific topic.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, there are lots of serious issues going on right now, but they don't always get covered in-depth on the local news. It's sometimes better to use online sources like the BBC.

    Corrections:
    The last update that I heard was about the G20 Conference held in Turkey.

    (In the last sentence, use a comma before "so".)

    ReplyDelete