Monday 9 November 2015

                                          Languages


                A language that I want to learn, other then English, is Arabic. As a Muslim my trip to Mecca is very important to me. Also our holy book is written in Arabic and I would be able to read and understand the book. That would also let me travel to Saudi Arabia, and other areas of the world to see amazing countries. Hajj, a religious event for Muslims, is an event in which Muslims travel to Mecca and preform the Prayer. One day when I get the chance to learn Arabic, I will take it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mohammad, I am surprised about your Languages skill, you are able to speak many lanaguages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah you should learn Arabic it is an easy language

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure about how easy Arabic is, but it's definitely a useful language to travel to many parts of the world!

    Corrections: only one small thing...change "then" to "than".

    ReplyDelete